Write for us – Submit a review
If you would like to submit your work for a wide audience of gun-connoisseurs and get feedback, stateofguns.com is interesting in publishing is if we find your article fulfills our standards regarding the quality of writing and the language used.
In order to submit a review, you may send it via email to [email protected], clearly marked in the title with “Review submission: YOUR TITLE” which should contain the name of the product you are reviewing. The email should contain a short description of yourself and the gun, as well as at least two pictures 600px x 300px that we might use (or not) in the publishing of the review. Send only one review per e-mail and make sure your writing is objective, in detail, with pros and cons clearly explained.
Here are some additional notes on what your review needs to have:
– Between 500 and 2000 words
– Good organization with clearly marked section headings
– Includes some notes on the gun maker or some history on the gun itself
– When referencing others, you need links to the source
– When talking about gun performance, do so in detail, and explain any issue or concerns
For reference, check our reviews on the website, and if you have any further questions, feel free to contact our editors at [email protected]
If we are interested in publishing your review we will be in touch.